You probably don’t think too much about the components of a refrigerator before it shuts down, or before it comes time to buy a new model. To ensure you get the most use possible out of this kitchen appliance it can be nice to know exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cool—and Enhance New Brunswick Appliance Repair is here to help.
Continue reading to learn all you should understand concerning how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it is the right time to call refrigerator repair New Brunswick.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t too many houses that do not have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a must-own household appliance for many years now. A household refrigerator stores your food and drinks at the optimal temperature, to prevent spoiling and stop the growth of harmful bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by transferring the warmth from the inside of the refrigerator to the exterior, using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The main parts of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Enhance New Brunswick Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is a combination of a motor and pump, and it’s responsible for circulation of refrigerant in the system.
A compressor is an integral part of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional service if the compressor is no longer working.
The refrigerator condenser is found on the rear exterior panel of the appliance and will help to release the heat collected from inside the refrigerator then out in the air.
A refrigerator evaporator is installed on the inside of the refrigerator where absorbs warmth trapped inside of it, thereby reducing the temperature inside the unit.
Once the evaporator is not working, it’s time to call a professional. You should not wait until it’s too late.
Liquified refrigerant is directed within a capillary tube that serves as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby turning the gas into a liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat will regulate the current temperature in the interior of the refrigerator, engaging the cooling cycle when it is needed.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is very prone to breaking. Troubleshoot and call a technician in New Brunswick for repair the moment a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature inside the refrigerator rises higher than the set point sensors signal the compressor to start, and the cooling period starts. The refrigerator collects the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and raises the temperature, turning it into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit pushes the hot gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils located on the back of the unit, where it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the home and returns to a liquified state.
3. The cooled refrigerant continues on its journey towards the refrigerator evaporator, making its way through the many coils within the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The coolant absorbs the heated air from the interior of the refrigerator, thereby reducing the temperature back to the best final point.
5. The refrigerant then evaporates, and will turn back into a gas form, and returns to the compressor unit in order to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often used in several applications and large appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting warmth from a single place and moving it to another the cycle of refrigeration helps cooling a house, provides a perfect environment for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of several different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator need professional attention? You can schedule repair with Enhance New Brunswick Appliance Repair.
Enhance New Brunswick Appliance Repair will service almost all common brands and models of refrigerators – includes restaurant models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our appliance repairmen in New Brunswick undergo training to repair and troubleshoot cooling problems, ice makers, issues with condensation, puddles of water and leaks, light bulbs, digital panels, smart functionality and other malfunctions. We everything about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2023  Enhance New Brunswick Appliance Repair